Friday, January 20, 2012

Just today.. so she says

 

Today my chica has said a lot. She always says a lot but today, I felt they all needed to be written out so I could share with you. She is a silly, creative, interesting, beautiful little girl! I love her conversations and thought process.

Recently, my chica discovered how cool it is to turn all the lights off in the entire house and walk around with flashlights. This has been going on for about a week or so. Today, her and Zak were running around in the dark and she says “It would be cool to have a dark party and if you don’t bring your own flashlight, you can’t come in” Then she runs to me and ask me if she can have a dark party for her next birthday party.. Note to family and friends.. this might just be a go.. start gathering your flashlights and glow in the dark paint!

I have to take credit for her brain when it comes to inventing. I have all kind of inventions built up in my head, in a book, told to my husband..friends..family.. I swear if I could figure out how to get these things going we would be rich and Zak would never have to work a day in his life again. Well, today Mady made her own creation. As she was trying to smell her breath {she loves tick tacks and mints} she says we need to make a “breath smeller” {she even is gifted in the naming the invention too} She says there will be a tube that you breath into and then you can smell your breath. It has to stand on its own so we don’t have to hold it and it needs wheels to roll it around with us. I think this really might sell because some people have some stanky breath!

I am sitting at the computer looking at my NEW OBSESSION when I hear Mady tell Zak..  I have a picture of a Zebra eating and pooping at the same time {yes, we are in the stage of pooping is funny and interesting..I can not wait to get out of this stage because I personally don’t think the word poop is as funny as she does} Anyways. So she says.. “I have a picture of a Zebra eating and pooping at the same time” Zak: you do? where did you get that picture? Mady: “Africa. I went there and took it. It was sooo funny”

Today my mom and sister took her to the cupcake store. Of course she comes back with a cupcake full of frosting. The child eats just the frosting off the top the first sit down. Then after we get back home for the 2nd time, she eats again.. This time eating frostings (all of it) and then the cake. She starts running around and says “Daddy.. where are you? {runs to him} GAH.. I am just like wide awake. Really.. I am like WIDE AWAKE” and starts running around and around. He tells her it is because of all the sugar she ate. The cupcake has tons of sugar and she probably should eat anymore. She says “Your silly daddy. Don’t you just want me to be awake? I have to be awake to play with you”

2 comments:

  1. I need to add a comment to the zebra story.....We we went to the San Diego zoo I took a picture of a zebra eating and yes, he was pooping too. I showed her the picture when we got back. Sorry!!!! You just never know when she will use things in a story later one!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) that is funny that it is an actual picture.. you need to upload it so I can post it

    ReplyDelete