Monday, January 23, 2012

What’s going on!?

 

DSC_5613
We are over half way done reading Charlotte’s Web. She is loving it. I am enjoying reading a chapter book to her instead of a short picture book and I am considering this a book on my Book Challenge with Good Reads (I have never read Charlotte’s Web myself)

DSC_5664

I went looking for my chica, I found her hiding under the table to surprise Daddy with a cupcake. (Look at the hair.. it gets cut for the first time tomorrow)

DSCN0418
This wasn’t this week but I forgot to show it. It was the first snow this winter at our house. Other parts of town have had snow but we never got any. It wasn’t big and didn’t stick but school did close in case the roads were icy. You got to love TN for closing school when there is a possibility of snow!

DSCN0564DSCN0567
Last weekend we had a playdate with the BFFS. I love my Goddaughter!

DSCN0572
She decided to have a dark party (she couldn’t wait for her birthday) and she made me in invitation except she wanted it to say coming instead of invited. She is a little demanding, I'm not going to lie.

DSCN0574DSCN0575DSCN0577
Her Aunt Daris picked her up for Church on Sunday. Isn’t she cute? Again, the hair is being cut tomorrow!

IMG_0381
She went and got cupcakes with her Aunt Kayla and her NuNu. She was wound up on some sugar that night!

DSCN0580
and yes, I took a picture without makeup, uncombed hair, and right when I woke up. This is what my lucky husband wakes up to everyday. 

1 comment:

  1. You totally should add Charlotte's Web to your book challenge! It's a classic and worth every word!!

    ReplyDelete