Friday, January 20, 2012

New Obsession

This is my new obsession!

http://www.houzz.com/

I have always been interested in houses. Looking at them, figuring out what I would do different to them. Inside them, outside them, even around them. I just can't help dreaming and building, decorating and creating. I want to knock down walls and build secret rooms. I want every type of bedroom, the perfect kitchen, and the pool is going to need about an acre or so to sit on.

When I checked this website out (Thanks Andrea!) I fell in love. This is exactly what I do on pinterest. I look at houses! This is what I do on the mls listings. I look at houses.. ALL HOUSES.. and say what I would do, what I want, and really what I feel I need.

This is pinterest with just houses. Inside and out. OMG.. Zak thought I had my house built on Pinterest.. he has NO IDEA what is about to happen!

Check it out people! CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment