Tuesday, September 28, 2010

GOD WRITES IN THE CLOUDS


I am amazed, obsessed, fascinated, intrigued, in love, calmed, by the clouds. It is the way they move, their shape one min and another the next, how each day they look different. I love pink skies in the morning and at night. I love the white puffy clouds and the dark scary clouds. How do they change, how do they stay so high in the sky. How come I don't hear everyone talking about them. Am I one of a few that notice them? Why do people look at me crazy for stopping in awe. For taking pictures of them. They are crazy if they do not see the amazing beauty in them. God is good!
(taken in Myrtle Beach SC)
 
"All of us have a place in history. Mine is clouds."-Richard Brautigan
 
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."-Rabindranath Tagore 

THEY REALLY DO AMAZE ME. EVERY DAY EVERY CLOUD MAKES ME FEEL THE SAME. I THINK I EVEN SAY THE SAME THING TO WHOEVER I CALL TO LOOK OUTSIDE AT THEM. "DID YOU SEE THE CLOUDS TODAY? THEY ARE AMAZING.. GO LOOK"

YOU SHOULD TAKE A SECOND TO
GO LOOK AT THE CLOUD TODAY!

3 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous quotes!!! I want to print on of my cloud picture with the quote by Richard Bach. Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!!!!! And I totally agree about clouds.. I just don't take enough pictures of them!

    (I would love to know more about your meal planning - I'm always struggling to come up with easy, yummy, and healthy recipes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take a picture.. :) and send you some info from the sites that I use and the Easy keep up calender that I use! Zak and I both hate deciding what to eat right before dinner so to have it planned out ahead of time is very helpful and less stressful!

    p.s. I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO! I love the goals blogs.. I am going to have to copy that!

    ReplyDelete