Saturday, September 25, 2010

Half a Half a Century


These are my best friends Kristen and Lauren
It is Lauren's 25th Birthday (Blondie on left) I have known her since the 5th grade. Lets add that up. OK 5th grade to 12th grade is 8 years, then 6 years out of high school.. That is 14 years. WOW!! 14 years and she is still my beautiful kind best friend. I am blessed!
 I think being 25 is awesome! Well, I'll be 25 in November, but it sounds like such a cool age. Old in some ways but yet young in most. I am so proud of her. She manages a wine distributing company, she graduated college, she has 2 amazing dogs (Bruno and Bella) and she has a great man in her life (Jason)
 I am so lucky to have had her be in my life for this long. (and many more years!) She makes me laugh all the time.
This was a night to celebrate an amazing girl that has grown into beautiful sophisticated mature lady..
.. to say the least..HA
 
And these are some of the amazing people that helped celebrate this day! (we are missing pics of a few other people that were just as important. Blake and Tomi.. and some others)











And although she will kill me for putting this picture up. It explains how this night ended and it is rare to see her in... this state of mind..  It sure was a fun night with good drinks and wonderful company!





No comments:

Post a Comment