Monday, September 20, 2010

A short story of my silly little 3 year old

Madyson and I decided we would play outside for a little bit. As we got outside I realized I forgot my camera. I told her, Mady.. Stay on the porch, I will be right back. When I walk outside THIS is what I see.. What do you think she is doing?
HUMM.. there is not telling.. But I assume the obvious..
Mady, are you trying to climb the railing.. I don't think that is a good idea.. My silly little daughter says
"But Mommy, I not climbing it, I am just trying to kick the 'pider web" as if I should have known. DUH
(I can't figure out how to flip this pic. can you help me?)




1 comment:

  1. When you inserted the picture into blogger was it already flipped? If not, the flip it first. If it was then I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete