Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lets make a rainbow

Madyson and I were sitting outside listening to the birds, looking for bugs, and playing with leafs. The chalk was right next to us the entire time. My chica is so bright and silly. So, as we are playing Mady stops dead in her tracks, leaf in her had, and then her eyes get real big.. I could just see she had a though or an idea..

 
She says "Mommy, the chalk looks like a wainbow. Lets make a wainbow." Good observation I say. Then she responds "I notice things, I have good vision" (just yesterday, on the way to preschool, I had explained to her what the word observation means. - To notice something- then on the way to lunch with her Grandbob, I explained to her what vision means. -to see) Her brain AMAZES ME
So, she made a rainbow and she made sure to use all the colors.






Our day ended with a little bit of color
and 2 new words used in one sentence!

No comments:

Post a Comment