Monday, September 6, 2010

A love for baby dolls

As I was growing up, my mom always told me how much I loved my baby dolls. She would tell me stories about walking in to the living room and I would have all my babies face down with bathcloths on their back. I would just be sitting in front of the tv rubbing their backs. She told me how I would line them all up and play school. They were some of my favorite stories becuase I still loved baby dolls.


(picture to come of me and my baby dolls)


So now, Mady has a love for baby dolls. She too, lines them up and sits with them. She even holds their hands. She takes them outside to play and teaches them things. Best of all, I walk in to her with all of them in her bed. I ask her, were you sleeping? She responds "Mommy, I was just rubbing their tummies so they could go to sleep wit me"
Her and I share a love for baby dolls!



No comments:

Post a Comment