Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The funniest potty convo to date!

It is nap time. As always, before nap time you must potty! "It is silly to forget to potty" as she says almost every day. We just got home from a play date with Paxston and I had to go first, after I was done my silly little girl says with the most interesting look on her face..
Mady: "Mommy... don't flush it"
Me: "Why can't I flush it. You have to flush"
Mady: "Because I want to tinkle on your tinkles"
Me: "Ha, why would you want to do that"
Mady: "Because Mommy.. it will make your tinkles change"
Me: "Ok, go ahead"
So as happy as can be she scoots her little self up on the potty (all by her self now) and she goes potty
Mady: "I sure do have lots of tinkles"
Me: "It's from all that chocolate milk that you drank at Paxstons"
 as she spreads her legs looking in to the potty
Mady: "MOMMY.. it did change, there's lots more tinkles"
She gets off the potty and look in like it is something she has never seen before. Then she looks back as me with that sad poked out lip

Mady: "But Mommy, it didn't change colors"
Me: "Well, it would only change if you mixed different colors"
As she laughs out loud,
Mady: "We have the same color tinkles! That's so silly"


Saying of the day: "Because I want to tinkle on your tinkles"

1 comment: