Monday, March 26, 2012

did it alone

 

By the title you may think this is another not so happy post from the ones before.. WRONG. this is a great happy post!

Monday mornings S and I train for the 5K. We are doing the couch to 5K program and the app on my phone is amazing! We are doing great and today seems so short!

Monday afternoons C is (supposed to) comes and does P90X with me. Tonight, she had a good excuse not the make it but I still did it.

I did it alone.. and loved it..

I actually did an hour of p90X and 30 mins of another video. I always loved bootcamp but doing these videos make me miss bootcamp sooooo much. Although I know that it is not possible right now in my life to do bootcamp (hubs doesn’t get off in time for me to make it, he leaves before the first class.. and bootcamp doesn’t have daycare) I am looking forward to the day I can go back. UNTIL THEN.. p90x and I will get along great! He reminds me of my bootcamp trainer in everyway possible which is a plus. It is way better than having some boring person say pushups.. 1. 2. 3… 

The best part of working out at home.. my chica cheers me on. She says “mommy, he said only 1 more min” or “I just knew you can do it” or “highfive”  It is awesome having my own personal cheerleader! Plus I think it is teaching her something. Not sure what she is learning but she is learning something I am sure!

My alone workout was followed by tilapia with garlic and lemon juice and some steamed brussel sprouts. (yes, I have come to find out that I love brussel sprouts.. unless they are watery and mushy. I like the single packs that you steam in the microwave- hey, its better than a bag of chips!)

tomorrow I walk with my mom (ill add some jogging into that) and then p90x with S and K.

Pretty much if 3 days a week running, 2 days walking, and 4 days p90x doesn’t get me where I want to be, then lipo here I come. If I give it my all and that isnt good enough.. they can just suck it out of me!   (all said in humor.. honest.. but humor)

Smile

now time for some homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment