Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stop Counting

 

I have decided to stop counting calories, carbs, sugar, sodium, and everything in between. I have decided that it since we only have 20ish weeks until Hawaii, my best bet is to just eat healthy. While I was counting, I was eating healthy. I was actually eating a balanced diet. Now, I am going to unbalance my diet (in a good way).

Protein

Fruit

Veggies

Water

(maybe a glass of skim milk here and there)

That is it. Simple. No reason to count. I am not going to eat any bread for any reason. That goes for fried things, things like pancakes, or PBJs. The only carbish thing I am going to allow myself outside of the above list is corn tortillas. We go to Mexican a lot so I have to be realistic and allow something because I am not going to just not go, or not eat. So Ill get the bar tender (who is also a friend, and cooks our food for us sometimes) to grill up some chicken and veggies. Then Ill add it to a corn tortilla and maybe my mouth will be tricked into it being a fajita. {I say tricked because my fajitas consist of meat, guac, cheese, beans, rice.. pretty much everything but veggies)

Well, the count down begins until Hawaii!! whoop whoop'

images

No comments:

Post a Comment