Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Golly BUM

I love living social and groupon.

I look at the nightly.

I buy from them.

Recent purchases:

Tickets to the comedy catch - 2 tickets for $12 and can be used on shows for $30 ticket prices
Rainboots - $30 for $60 pair of rain boots
Vistaprint - $10 for $50 worth of whatever I choose

Average savings is over 50%

Vistaprint was hard though. I figured I could get some regular prints of pictures I have been putting off printing. This was not the case. I had the perfect thing and it only cost 10$ since it was on sale. After realizing I HAD to spend $40 more at the moment I checked out becuase if not I would not be able to use the other left over money at another time, I spent 2 hours trying to figure out what to get. 2 hours! I did get somthing I hve been waiting forever for though!

a tshirt..

it says:

Mrs. Sabin
est: 08.09.08

This I am excited about! (it was only 12$)

Go check out livingsocial or groupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment