Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The good, bad, and thankfulness

The Good

The good.. my mom and I have been walking 3 days a week. This is good for the both of us. Madyson really enjoys it too, she is all relaxed with her food and camera. Also, my friend that needed/still needs silent prayer request, the prayer request are helping. All is not great, it actually is still a really long road that she and her family are having to go down but it could be worse and she sees it like that. Keep the prayers going please.

The Bad

I have not been blogging, taking pictures, posting pictures, updating Mady’s blog. This is bad because I love blogging and pictures! I just have been busy.. using my spare time watching Grays Anatomy. This also means I have not read a book. In Feb. I did not finish reading any book at all. Got to get back on track!

The Thankfulness
I am thankful for God watching over us during the storms. I know many people did lose everything, life's were taken, homes and towns were destroyed. As selfish as this sounds, I am alive, my family is safe, I am thankful for this! Lets hope that was the worse of the storms for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment