Monday, March 26, 2012

Step One/Two/Three

 

Step One of a new plan…

Well, step 1 has already begun. I am living a healthier life. Eating healthy. Doing healthy! I am running a 5K in October (I know that is a long ways away but that is plenty of time to get in shape and be able to run the entire way. That is the goal) I am exercising 4 days a week. Soon to be 5 days a week. It is always wonderful when you have people in your life that know how important it is and invite you or themselves to do the journey with you. It is support that is shown when you have people in your life that make the time to help you get to where you want to be. So, Thank you mom for walking with me 2 times a week! Thank you Sonja for committing to 3 days a week of running and for wanting to do this 5K! Thank you Casey for asking me to be your workout buddy again. P90X .. we are rocking it! Thank you Kristen for taking the time out of your crazy busy schedule to spend an hour 2 times a week to workout with me. Yall are awesome! I have to also say, thank you to my husband for eating all these new foods I make and sucking it up when I know all you want is a pizza. Thank you to Mady for being awesome while I am working out instead of playing with you.

dfghf

Step 2 has been going on for a while now. School. School is making me realize I am different than I use to be. I am no longer book stupid.. if you want to call it that.. not that I was ever called that. But I have knowledge now. To everyone that it always came easier to in school, I am working extremely hard and accomplishing it all on my own, with a life, and a child. GO ME.. p.s. I still have a 4.0.. (pray that this quarter didn’t change that!.. only 1 more week)

images

It looks like I am now on step 3.  Step 3, embracing my family in the most positive way possible. We all fall into a slump where we feel negative so we are negative. The smallest things can bother us. This isn’t like me but I feel as thought I am and have been falling into this slump. It is time to embrace my husband (more and more everyday) embrace my daughter (regardless of the choices she makes as a 4 year old) and embrace the joy. I want to be more private. I want our family to be our family. The day to day stuff is our business. That is how I want it. I have amazing people in my life but they know everything about me. Everything I do, say, eat, feel… My little family should be the only ones that know all this. I want my life, my family, to be quite.. to be private. So, if I no longer tell you what I am doing or did on a daily basis (friends and family) please don’t take it personal. I want to focus on what God has blessed me with instead of talking about what God has blessed me with. If this makes since to you then yay.. if not, just ask.. Ill try to explain it better! (p.s. I know blogging and being private are contradicting.. but maybe it is a good compromise for everyone that wants to know and for the things I want to share without being asked questions and so on) I guess we will see how this embracing my family and being private thing goes! It is hard for me not to tell the things that excite me.. and well, even a meal I cooked can excite me.. My husband is a private person. My daughter is a quite person. I want my life to be that way. So, if you ask what I did and I give you a simple answer without details, it is because of STEP 3. It has nothing to do with you (friends and family) it has everything to do with my new plan.

imagesCAVYUE1Y

No comments:

Post a Comment