Monday, March 26, 2012

Oh Life

The post I did have here I have deleted. It was long, detailed, maybe confusing. It led a few people to wonder what was wrong. (even after I expalined a little bit in a few post after this one) It led a few people to ask who did what and when and why. That was not the point of the post. I was simply writing my feelings.. So I am thinking about starting a private blog that I can say the not so happy things in my life that I feel I should be able to say since not everyone has 24/7 happy feelings. It does not mean I am not happy. It does not mean things are going wrong. I will contiue to post the happiness for you all though becuase happiness is what we should focus on and 90% of my life is happy. (one or two unhappy seeming post do not mean anything is wrong)

I will now simply say what I said in such detail earlier..

simply said:

life changes
people change
there is nothing we can do about it

I have spent almost a year fighting life. fighting for it to all be the same. In 2011, I watched life change. Myself, my life, and the people in it. The change was not bad just sad in ways. I just wanted things to be the same. The same people, the same events, the same moments. It is time to grow up. I want to grow up and move on. A new chapter in my life. It is time to accept that life has changed and that includes people, places, and things. I will no longer fight life to be the same. I will no longer hope for life to be the same. I am now ok with the change. The fight isn't worth it. Some things are not worth it. Some things should be left alone and we should be greatful for what was and allow what is.

Happiness follow everything. It is our choice to allow happiness. We fight it becuase it is new. It is different. We as humans don't like change. Change is good though. Change brings new. NEW is good. I am ready for new. I love my old, but I no longer feel as my old life loves me. It has left me.. just as life leaves everyone.. and the new is trying (hard) to take over. No more fighting life..

About to skip down a new road/journey of life! Exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment