Monday, March 12, 2012

PHONE DUMP

 

The S house has been busy! Painting, redecorating, girls night, and then there is the usual.. chasing around, laughing with, and being amazed by a beautiful 4 1/2 year old.

20120224172812

She was supposed to be cleaning her room.
She said “dressing like a firefighter helps me know where to put my toys at mommy”

20120302140700

“Look Mommy, ha-ha, is my crown upside down?”

20120227075600

I just had to take a picture of this. We (and I mean her and myself) always have booty crack issues. For her it is, her legs are short so either the pants are too long or too tight. There is never enough fabric to cover us “booty blessed” people. Our booty is a lot to cover, our crack is high, and pants are made like everyone is built the same. It is a no win situation for us and pants but we make due. When I walked into this (it was a first) I just had to snap!

20120306122203

Oh yes.. it IS winter, the sun IS out, it is in the high 60s low 70s
and we just LOVE this weather!

20120228152634

Mom, Mady, and I have been going on afternoon walks when I get home from school. It is funny because she has not sat in this stroller since she was maybe 2ish. She is HUGE in it! It works but I am sure some people have laughed at us. The head rest comes to her upper back, her feet can drag on the ground, and there is no room for a doll or stuffed animal to ride. She loves it though. Perfect place for all her stuff she brings on these walks!

20120228151927

Let me add this: all these were taken with my phone. I am sooooo looking forward to March 20th when I get to update my phone! WHOOP WHOOP! All for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment