Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SoOo much to do

 

This is just kind of a to-do list for myself for the next month.. you could call it goals but they are goals that MUST be met!

 

* FASFA

* End of project for Dental Science

* End of project for Prevent. Dentistry

* Get all study guides together before next Thursday's test (and study)

* Mady’s school stuff for registration

-order birth certificate

- notarized paper

* Make our Will and Life Insurance

* Water changed in fish tank

* Get spring clothes out of storage

* Start kind of packing for Hawaii, really just making a list of what I need

* See Zak’s side of the family.. I miss them

* Get Mady a tricycle or scooter for the track area

* Cancel Hulu

 

there are so many more other important things.. it is after midnight though so I assume that is why I can not think of them

No comments:

Post a Comment