Sunday, November 27, 2011

My birthday has come and gone

Just this week I celebrated my
26th Birthday!
whoop whoop
::cheers to another year of health::

Remember Monday I got my first gift from my chica.


Wednesday morning, my birthday, I woke up to this

So here is continuing from Wednesday morning:

after my wonderful morning birthday moments, we decided to get up and start our day. Mady told me she wanted to make me a cake. I don't really like cake and I kind of didn't want to go to the store so i scavanged int he pantry for something, anything, other than cake. I found some muffins. Mady decided she wanted to make them all by herself. They turned out good I must admit!


While Zak was home for lunch, he kept trying to get me to go outside. He was saying "have you been outside today?" I said.. no but it looks cold. Every time I said it looks cold he kept trying to get me to go out there. Finally, after me just slightly sticking my head out the door to satisfy him, he reached out and pulled in a birthday bag. My best friend had dropped a present off that morning. I mean, early early that morning. She texted me saying she lost a shirt and to look outside for it. Being the amazing friend that I am  ;)  I had decided I would look outside later in the day ::honestly, I just had not gone outside to look for it yet::  She tried to get me to go out there, as did Zak.. I guess I messed that up. Anyways, it was a wonderful present with jars and a shelf. 
I love it! Thank you best friend!! 


After Zak left, Mady and I played. We then decided to watch a movie. Her first big girl movie! I figured since I was 26 now, I was mature enough to let my 4 year old see The Santa Clause. They didn't have Santa Clause 1 so we watch Santa Clause 2. Yes, it was G rated. weird.. right? She loved it. Didn't move from her spot at all. It did raise some questions though. Like, the real Santa doesn't have any kids. Is this how Santa met his wife for real? Are there really mean pretend plastic Santas at the north pole. Will I get coal for Christmas? How did the first Santa die so he could be Santa. Will Santa fall off our roof? Why does Santa have a big belly? If you have seen the movie, you know what I am talking about. She decided she needs to see The Santa Clause 1 so she can understand better. This is her watching her first big girl movie. She is so cute!


After Zak got home from work,
 we headed up to my Mom's house for Thanksgiving.
This is where this post stops for another one to continue..

Coming Soon:
(because it is 2 am right now)

Thanksgiving/Birthday at Mom's House (wed)
Thanksgiving with the In Laws (thurs)
Black Friday V.I.P (thurs/fri)
Birthday Party Bonfire (fri)
Zak's Birthday Dinner (sat)

Plus my previous needed post from the same week:
Grandparents visit (monday)
Time to cook Tuesday (tuesday)

Yes, this has been a very busy week!


No comments:

Post a Comment