Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Phone Dump

This post contains random photos from my phone.
It's called a phone dump.


I love the one of her laughing. It is one of my most favorite photos ever, even though it is blurry.
It describes everyday life with my chica.


There is just something about her when she sleeps. The cheeks, her simple eyes closed, the hair in her face.
I don't know what it is but I love to look at her sleeping, pretty much every single night.


Then there was that time I found her. She said she "traced her face".
It is moments like that you just can't help by laugh uncontrollably.








Yes, 3 years later she still has a love for the fake people at the store
headless or not they are still considered her "friends"


I love that silly mean face. It is a recently new thing for her.. being mean and all,
 but the face that comes with it is Priceless!


The first time she actually went shopping for herself. She came back to me with hands full of hangers and hats. She even saw a picture on the wall and set off the find the exact outfit that she saw in the picture.



A straw in the hair makes for a perfect hair do
One of her dog friends Skipa (skipper)


Then she descovered Pinterest at 4 years old. As she scrolls down at all the pictures.
Hair picture is November 2011


Yes, she is creative.. but we all knew that already!

No comments:

Post a Comment