Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness

The Good
I have cooked a ton of new food! Eggplant fries, Stuffed peppers, soups, and more. The good is that I nailed everyone of them.

The Bad
I have not done my homework for Tuesday's class. I usually do not wait this long to do it. I like to have all homework for the next week done by Sunday. (unless I have to study for a test.. then I study all week... or if I have a project.. that is an every day till the last day kind of thing) Which brings me to my final project in Med Law. It is due Dec 15th and I am stressing over it because I can not figure out a topic. Ill decide by next weekend though I'm sure.

The Thankfulness
My working Husband. My Husbands work. I am bless to have a hard working Husband who works for a company that has work for him to do.. ::and treats him good::: As I am sitting here writing this, my husband has been at work since 9 am this morning. It is now 10:38 pm. AND today is Saturday. This doesn't happen often, working on a Saturday for this long but working 12-14 hours.. yea, that happens. I miss him. I am thankful that his job continues to bring in work for him to do. Without him, without his job.. I would not be in school right now. Now don't think because I am in school and not working that he is having to work these hours to support us. He would be working these hours regardless of what I am doing. He just has that much work to do. Which is good considering the people that don't have jobs.. again, I MISS HIM.. he deserves a long back rub tonight for sure though! Dinner is waiting (has been since 7 pm since I didn't know it would take this long) and Mady and I are making Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast served to him in the bed as a surprise. The little things to show I am thankful for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment