Monday, November 7, 2011

Change of Plans

You know how I wanted to do 26 acts of kindness for my birthday? Well there has been a slight change of plans. I am still turning 26 this month but as I was looking for different acts of kindness to add to my list, I came across a better idea. For an Advent calender my Chica and I will do random acts of kindness. Yes, we should always be in the giving mood year round, but during the Christmas Season.. there is no better time to teach a 4 year old (and a 26 year old) the blessings that come from being kind.


Here is the little sign I created to put with our act of kindness. I love the present I made for it!


So, Starting on December 1st we will begin out journey of kindness. The hard thing is, it will be a daily thing. The good thing is, I am out of school most of December. I am really excited about this. I found some great ideas and have a list going. This is going to be on top of our Thoughtful Thursdays.

Updates soon to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment