Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness

The Good
This weekend I stayed up till 2 am (nothing new) doing a project for Medical Law that I believed was due this Thursday. It isn't.. it is due next Thursday. Why is this good? Because I finished it.. a week early. Mark one thing off my huge list to do for school in the next 2/3 weeks! whoop whoop!

The Bad
I have eaten like I have the metabolism of the mom of No Ordinary Family. It is a show on netflix.. great show by the way, check it out! The mom has super powers (they all do) and she can run super fast which gives her a super super high metabolism and she has to eat a ton to keep her energy up.  There is a little good to this though, although I have slacked.. again I have s.l.a.c.k.e.d, for the past 2 months, especially the past 2 weeks, I am back on track as of yesterday. No more soda, little starch, eating breakfast, drinking water, and sooooo on. BoRiNg, I know! Remind you me, Hawaii trip will be here in 7 months, better get a move on for this bikini body to be happening!

The Thankfulness
Considering it was a Holiday week last week. Thanksgiving, Birthdays, even Black Friday.. I have to say I am thankful for my family.

In psychology today, we talked about "fake" people. We all know that one person that says Heeyy, how are you doing? We should get together soon but they don't really mean it. And you are thinking Heeyy, I am great, I see you are still fake.. no, I don't want to get together ever..  so in this class discussion, someone said that family members are like this too. The teacher says yes, we all have that one family member that we hope isn't at our family functions. Everyone agreed. EVERYONE except me. I was the only one that didn't raise my hand. I love everyone in my family (that is in my life. I do not consider them family if they are not in my life) Everyone that could possibly show up, I want to show up! In-laws included.

I am thankful that I married into a large family who loves everyone. Really, they all love each other. It is kind of amazing really.. if you think about how family's function now a days. Seeing how each of them can love each of them in a positive, welcoming, honest way.. it is something to be thankful for! You should check them out yourself. We are available for show every holiday..   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment