Friday, November 11, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness

The Good
This is good, really really good.. My GPA as of right now, in the middle of my second quarter.. a 4.0! yep!! I'm smart! and it isn't like I am taking easy classes right now. Lets put it this way. Psychology, everyone had to retake the "big" test in groups to get extra credit points added to their "so low" test grades. I mean like failing test grades. Me? yep.. I made a 100  :)   I have made 100 on everything in that entire class.. be proud, I know I am!  Med Law: Hard class! both test so far 95s .. homework and study guides 100 (hints back to the awesome test grade) and then there are the projects.. we have 4 projects.. if we fail one, we fail the class. We have 3 chances to redo the projects. The teacher was not happy with the end results. She has to pick the projects (papers) apart and they are a required assignment from who ever is above the school. We have only done 1 project and I made.. a 100  :)  I have a mid quarter grade of a 98 in that class! Be proud, I know I am. Then there is my favorite class.. Dental Introduction. (I love the teacher, who happens to be the Program Director) well, homework.. 100s .. test.. 100s.  So, there you have it. I AM SMART! (this is something I have never ever in my entire life felt before.. I kinda like it)


The Bad
nothing bad.. not even a dirty house.
oh, I skipped class this week.. that is kind of bad.. but its all good :)


The Thankfulness
I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to send Mady to private school. I have visited 2 of them so far and am in the middle of figuring out what would be best for her. Not everyone is able to send their child to private school.. this, I am soo thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment