Monday, November 14, 2011

oooppss, my bad

Zak always gives Mady a bath. He does such a better job at the whole bath time thing. I'd rather just put her in the shower with me. That then leads to the fact that I never get to take a shower alone or continue my pampering after the shower is over. I'd like to take my time getting in the shower, take my time in the shower, and then take my time after the shower. Take off my make up, wash my face, shave, stand in the warm water until it gets cold, do a deep conditioner, lotion, paint my toes, do my hair completly, and the list goes on. Needless to say that never happens.. well I should not say never.. maybe like once a month I am home alone with nothing to do and have enough time to spend on some self pampering.

Now that I am side tracked..  back to Mady getting a bath. Zak gave her a bath, usually he drys her hair afterwards because she prefers him to do it. She says he is faster, and I have to say.. it always looks amazing when he is done. So fluffy and shiny! Maybe it is due to the fact that we use different brushes and I style her hair while he just brushes it all back until it is dry.

On this paticular day though, I decided I would dry it. We sit down in front of the wonderpets, I spray her hair with detangler, and then start brushing. Zak is sitting at the computer and I kept telling him I was having problems with tangles in her hair. It wasn't the usual tangles. He said it was the brush. To use the brush he uses. I don't like that brush.. actually, I should be using a comb. My brush has much wider teeth on it. He says to brush it all back they way he does it. I tried that. Nothing was working! I'd dry it some, brush it some, and even spray more detangler on it. Afraid the detangler would make it greasy.. I ended up just blow drying it and then braiding it.

The next morning I jumped in the shower. I then sat down in the same spot from the night before to dry my hair. I sprayed the detangler on my hair and started combing. It smelled different. The texture of my hair changed. I still have tangles. I looked at the detangler I had just sprayed in my hair, the same one that I used on Mady's hair the night before and SuPrIsE..

I was spraying hairspray in our hair instead of detangler.

Really...

Hairspary

Guess we all have our moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment