Monday, November 7, 2011

I made this tree off a blog I found on Pinterest
(beter pictures below)

total of 1 hour
(with a 4 year old needing me every 5 mins, laundry being done, and lunch)



What you need:
scissors, ribbon (depending on your tree size)
mine was a 14 inch tall tree and I used 4 rounds of ribbon at 9 feet each
glue gun and glue sticks
ribbon/string
cardboard or pre-made cylinder



Make half circle but tying pen to string and using as a compass


The fold and glue your cylinder



Cut your ribbon at 4 inches. The last 3 rows I cut them at 3 inches
Hot glue them together in a crisscross way


Glue a row of the ribbons to the cylinder


repeat with other colored ribbon


work your way up the tree


WaLa
Beautiful Christmas Tree

I can not wait to make this in other colors at our girls night in 2 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment