Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Birthday Love

Today is my birthday! Today I am 26 years old. It isn't even lunch time but yet I have already had an amazing day. I woke up to tons of text messages saying Happy Birthday. These people took a second out of their morning to tell me Happy Birthday. Then I got on facebook, a ton of messages on there. Then the phone started ringing, the text messages kept coming, and the facebook messages were popping up. Wow, I am loved today! As I am laying there, the best thing happened. I head a little voice yell to me from her room. My chica asked if she could get up. I told her yes but she had to go potty before she got in my bed. (I swear that girl could hold it all day long) I see her walk into the bathroom and then walk out. She says to me:

I want to give you hugs and kisses
I lean over the bed and let her hug and kiss me
I just want to tell you Happy Birthday Mommy
:)  omg my heart just melted!

Then she goes potty, gets my camera for me, and then starts bringing in presents. It was just her and I this morning.. sitting on the bed, opening the presents that she picked out for me. Amazing presents! She knows me so well it is crazy. She is an amazing little girl. Sometimes I don't know if I deserve the credit of her.. She is so perfect. Oh how I love this birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment