Thursday, September 29, 2011

She looks like me in this picture!

Most people say Mady looks like me UNTIL they see her daddy. She looks more like me as she gets older but when she was a baby, nope..not at all. She didn't look really look like when I was a baby other than I too was a chunk. She had a TON more hair than me and I have blue eyes, she has green. She does have my nose from when I was a little. Her body is built just like mine. Booty and all! Her hair color is kind of like mine as a little one.. more like my sisters though.

Everything else is her Daddy.
Me: nose, body build (chunk), hair color (I'm taken that one to please myself)
Daddy: eyes, eye color, eye brows, hair as a baby (Mohawk), ears, and so on..

p.s. Ill get with the Mom-in-law and add Zak's pictures.. you will understand then when I say she looked just like him. TRUST ME 












While being bored at.. what time is it? Oh yes.. 12:50 am.. I was playing on Picnik. I decided to look for a picture of her that looks like me.. WOULD YOU LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!


and just to add.. this is me then and now

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the bathing suit ones! And I especially LOVE the last two. My sweet little baby girl!

    ReplyDelete