Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pain = Beauty

Yesterday was wonderful. I had a friend getting married so our day was full of celebration. The wedding started at 4:00 pm. It was about 35 mins away and of course I wanted to be early. That put us at a time of 2:45 to leave. Of course I was ready, shoes on hair done, by 2:15. We attended the ceremony, reception, then after party. Last night I got home around 2:00 am. Notice that is 12 hours. MOVING ON not what you have the back ground for all this. So, below are my shoes from rue 21. (only $30 people!) I wore them with a clue dress and brown belt. A little country style going on. I love love these boots.



12 hours later I am in PaIn! I am talking pain like I have not felt in forever. My feet hurt even when I am laying down. OMG. This pain is killing me! Will I ever be able to wear my amazing boots again?


As for right now, I can barley make it to the bathroom. I have to walk on the sides of my feet. The main pain is the padding under my big toe. Ouch! Advil, alieve, pain meds.. I need you all! (of course not at one time) It being almost noon, I think I may wake up the husband and see if I can get a little rub from him. It honestly might hurt to much to rub them. Guess Ill be stuck sitting down watching movies all day with my chica.. bummer
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment