Sunday, September 18, 2011

They said "I DO"

This past Saturday I attended a beautiful wedding. Casey and Greg got married at Black Fox Farms. It was amazing! Casey and I went to middle and high school together. After high school we were roommates for a year. Her and Greg starting dating the same time Zak and I started dating. Actually at one point we were all roommates. The wedding started at 4:00 pm, followed by a reception and after party. Lets just say this celebration lasted a full 12 hours (that I attended). She was beautiful! Her dress and hair were flawless! I was not sure if anyone was video recording so I flipped my camera to record, this is why I don't have many pictures from the ceremony. I love weddings!! (these were taken with my little point and shoot so disregard the quality please)

(Lauren, Kristen, Casey aka Bride, and myself)
check out those shoes and what 12 hours of standing, dancing, and walking will do to you!






It was a peaceful ceremony that reminded me of my vows and who I fell in LOVE with
It was a beautiful reception where I ran into people I have not seen in forever
It was a great after party where we "celebrated" the night away

CONGRATS
G&C

No comments:

Post a Comment