Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness

The Good
I am now accepted into Miller Motte as a student! For the first 28 days students are on "probation". They watch your grades, attendance, and teacher reviews. If you miss 4 days your kicked out. There are a few other ways to be kicked out as well. I just missed one class due to the floods from Labor day.  So, like I said, I am not a true student! This is good.. very good! 

The Bad
This is going to be really bad when you read it. Mady's birthday presents are still downstairs under the sea. Her birthday party was Aug. 15th, an under the sea theme. I have not cleaned the downstairs or brought her toys upstairs. We go downstairs and play with them so it isnt like she doesnt get them, just have been busy/lazy/busy and not had a chance to make room for them in her bedroom yet. In fact, when I get off here, I am going to clean her room so she can have her new toys upstairs.. bad.. I know!

The Thankfulness
I am thankful for the health of my family. It seems as though there are a bunch of people getting "bad news" from the doctor. I found out I have highblood pressure about 2 months ago. I am on meds for it. Other than that, I am healthy! Zak and Mady are healthy as well. So many things can go wrong at any point with any persons health. For now though, we are good to go. How can I not be thankful for that?! :::saying prayers for those who need better health:::

No comments:

Post a Comment