Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dr. Seuss, the smartest man of them all!

Sometimes the questions are complicated
and the answers are simple.
-Dr. Seuss

Dr. Seuss is one smart man. I swear ever quote I come across from him, I agree with 99%. Here is another one:

Fantasy is a Necessary Ingredient in Living.
- Dr. Seuss

Can you imagine living a life without a fantasy. It is that thought of: "one day I will have this and be doing that. I want this for myself and that for my family. I am going to be living here in that and this is what I will do every day.  Of course filling in the this, that, and heres with your own fantasy. I can't imagine not dreaming. I dream and I dream big. This in a way goes back to the first quote. The questions are complicated and the answers are simple. Maybe the fantasy is complicated and the answers are simple. Wouldn't that be nice? In most cases the answers are simple but we as humans don't like simple, we like easy. There is a difference in simple and easy.

Simple: Not elaborate

Easy: Little effort

Now the answer to your fantasy can be simple
but the effort usually is great.

Where would we be without effort?
Bored..


ANYWAYS....
I love Dr.Seuss' quotes


You have BRAINS in your head.
You have FEET in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.



I just love the next one! I describes me perfectly.. I think this goes for friendships as well!
I want the next one framed just as it is and hang it in Madyson's room!

1 comment: