Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just a little bit of her thoughts.. (Daris.. you made the blog!)

As she was sitting on the potty talking away.. my chica looks at me with a thought in her eyes.

Mady: There is this place that I go. It isn't Daris' house but we go. I don't know where there. But when you are there, every time you go by you taste all the food. We don't go there often but I know it isn't like her house.

Me: are you talking about Costco? (sp?) (I guessed this only because I know Daris loves it)

Mady: yes! YES! I think she wants me to go there again with her.


Ha! The things she thinks about. Sad thing is she is 4 and I am 25. I have never been to Costco. She knows exactly what it is. Looks like I need to check something off my bucket list soon!!

p.s. Yes Daris, you made the blog  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment