Sunday, September 4, 2011

It didn't turn out so well

Yesterday we went to Opryland Hotel. It was wonderful. I took over 400 pictures so it will take me a few days to "post" them, blog them, or share them. I did have a quick story to tell before I forget about it though..




For breakfast this morning, we went to a little shop. I had a bagel and cream cheese. OMG. I have been craving one for months but have not been able to eat one due to my eating healthy life style. Madyson insisted she would have a Cinnamon muffin and Zak had an apple fritter. While we are sitting there eating them, Mady look at Zak and ask:


Mady: What is yours?
Zak: Apple Fritter
Mady: But what FLAVOR
Zak: Apple.. it is an apple fritter
Mady: How do that make it?
Zak: I have no idea
Mady: The were trying to make a muffin I bet and it just didn't turn out so well.


We died laughing. It is so funny the way her brain put things together in such a way. It still makes me laugh. We did explain to her that a fritter is supposed to look like that but I have to admit, I find myself not wanting to correct her on the adorable things. I want her to stay cute and clueless forever..

Above: a muffin
Below: a fritter

No comments:

Post a Comment