Monday, September 26, 2011

For our final project in my Career Development class, we had to make a slide show of our life. From birth to now/future. While looking at old pictures and getting my slide show together. I found a few pictures I love.


I must say, I was one cute baby! It is funny because 3 years later my sister had the same picture taken with the same bow/shirt/and blanket. I wonder what Orange Park Hospital is doing now for their newborn pics?

Mady didn't look anything like me when I was a baby.  

The love of BBQ ribs started here!! and LOOK at that highchair. 80s! 

I can see a little bit of Mady here.  

Me and Bree. Best friend from Florida. It has been about 2 years since I talked to her but it is funny because this is exactly how I picture her in my head although she is 25 now and 2.  

I look just like Mady in this picture! The profile/hair color. This is when my mom brought Kayla home from the hospital. She is hidden in the blanket. 

Kayla and I in the hospital. They even had me wear a gown it looks like.  

one word... Awww 


My beautiful belly while I was prego. I love this picture, something about it just makes me smile. I think Ill frame it for Mady's room.

This is one of my all time favorite pictures of my chunky chica. Maybe my mom can do some color editing and I can get this on a canvas. This is one of 3 pictures I would love to have on a canvas! 




Oh my friend! Below is one of my favorite pictures Kristen and I ever took together. January 2005.  We had been friends for a year by then. Actually, this is the night I met Zak for the first time. I wish I had  taken a photo of him and I at the time. I didn't realize 6 years later we would be married with a 4 year old!

This picture describes our friendship perfectly. Silly yet cool as shit.  ::smile::  enough said 
(this was taken the summer of 2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment