Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness

The Good
The good this week.. We didn't have school today. That was GOOD. An old friend came in town. It is another friends wedding this weekend so all of us girls got together last night. It is always good to see an old friend or get together with a group of friends that don't get together often. This weekend is Casey's wedding. I love weddings. Maybe it is because I love being married. Maybe I just love to see a person commit in front of God, family, and friends. It just reminds me of why and what I meant when I said I DO. I am very excited to celebrate love this weekend!

The Bad
I have miss bootcamp. Every day this weekend. Monday, I had school stuff.. exam to study for, speech to write, and so on. Tuesday, I just didn't want to go honestly. Wednesday, I had a little bridal shower and get together with some good old friends. Tonight, I just said.. heck if I am going to be a slacker.. then tonight Ill slack. Really I didn't go tonight so that I would have an entire week already paid for that I get to make up. excuses Excuses EXCUSES.. o well.. Monday we start a 21 day tummy makeover challenge. more to come on that next week!! Stay tuned to see how I do!

The Thankfulness
My daughter. I am so thankful for my daughter. Although it has been 4 years since she was born, I still honestly look at her and can't wrap my head around the fact of having her forever. Mine! Not anyone elses. Am I the only one that stares at their child and thinks, I made that with a little help. I made that, I love that, I get to keep that. (that being my chica of course) I really do stare at her. At how amazingly beautiful she is. Really.. look at my pictures of her, she is amazingly beautiful. If you could only know her, the ones that do know her would agree, she is so smart! Then there is her humor. OMG. You have no idea the things this child comes up with. Kids say the darnest things?! My chica says the funniest, mind blowing, out of nowhere, complicated, interesting things! She is amazing in every way possible. Why can't I be as cool as her?!

Most people say, I like other people's kids because I can give them back. I like my kid because I can't give her back. Really. She is that cool that I want her forever. 4 years old already. I miss her being little. It makes me sad. Nothing really makes me sad but her growing up.. her being 4.. makes me sad. I am thankful she is 4. She is healthy and happy. What more can a mom ask for from a four year old. (other than to clean your room, say please, brush your teeth, clean your room, say thank you, put your shoes away, say yes mam, get dressed, and please clean your room)

No comments:

Post a Comment