Friday, September 9, 2011

and so she says

While eating lunch

M: rigatonni is a pasta
me: oh it is? Where did you learn that
M: the ipad, I just hit video.
me: you are right. Rigatonni is a pasta
M: how do you know that?
me: because I am an adult. Mommy's know everything

pause.. chewing..

M: activate means turn on
me: ye (then inturupted)
M: cling is stick
me: where did you learn all that?
M: mommy... the ipad. I hit video
me: what video
M: elmo

pause.. chewing..

M: mommy, after lunch can we activate the tv?






August 2011
Mady: mommy, do you want to play with the doll house or the barbies?
me: I want to make a craft
Mady: That was not an option


August 2011
me: Who did you play with at preschool?
Mady: just Amy
me: what did yall play
Mady: we shot bad guys
me: oh.. is that all yall played?
Mady: we were princesses
me: what did yall do as princesses
Mady: I told you, we shot badguys
me: you were princesses shooting bad guys?
Mady: yep

August 2011
we went to my doctor appointment
me: you know what is cool about this place?
Mady: no, what?
me: you were born here
Mady: I was?
me: yes, you were.. way up there (pointing to the top windows)
Mady: wow, when I was born I could see everything! When I wasnt in your belly of course
me: well, you could say that
Mady: I bed the doctors are going to be so happy to see me!

August 2011
Mady: mommy... when I am 9 can I get a job?
me: well, I don't think you will be old enough to get a job
Mady: but mommy, I need to work. I need to!
me: 9 isnt old enough to get a job but you can work around the house
Mady: I dont want to work at the house, I need a job. I need to make money
me: why do you need to make money
Mady: so I don't have to look for money anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment