Monday, September 12, 2011

Love weekends like this

Over Labor Day weekend we went to the famous Opryland Hotel in Nashville TN. If you have not been there, Please Please go! It is worth the money and the drive no matter how far the drive is! For us, it is only 2 hours away. We stay there when we go although you do not have to. I personally don't see why not. You can live there for days and not get in your car. Shops, restaurants, and inside garden; trust me.. you will love it. We also went to downtown Nashville for a few hours but it rained so that was a bummer!

We are going back in November/December because they are going to have Characters there. Shrek, madagascar, and kung foo panda, on top of the Christmas lights and such! I am excited. I love pixar movies of Disney any day! I love Opryland over ... well over most everything except the beach.. Can't wait for that weekend!! Anyways, back to this weekend:

I probably should have done a collage in two for the one above so you could see the pictures better but there were just so many pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment