Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Day 06 -
A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


I couldn't really think a person for this. I mean trade places with for a day? Just a day? Depends on what that person is doing for that day.  That would be a person that does something in a tropical island. Or maybe one that does something Ill never be able to do. But I can not really get a picture of that person.

I chose Miranda Cosgrove as my picture though because she is a beautifl actor. She is on Icarly, you may not know that show but I use to babysit and they got me hooked. It is a funny show. She is adroable and she now has a CD out. Not sure if she is a good singer but that is my next project to download her CD and find out. I would like to be her because she has cute clothes in all her pictures, she acts in a fun kids show, and she sings. She also has not (yet) turned into a Brittany Spears or Lindsey Lohan. She is a good role model for young people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment