Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 03 - A picture of your favorite color

Day 03 - A picture of your favorite color

This was a hard one. I don't just have one favorite color. It depends on what the color paired with. I do have certain pairs of colors that I love. Hot pink and black  <3  Hot pink and teal <3 Teal and black <3 White. I love white. I love white and black. Oh, I love gray. I would have to say my favorite colors are; Black, White, Gray, Hot Pink, and Teal. I just can not choose. But here are examples of the colors mixed that I love. Also for example my blog!

I took this picture of the bracelets on my black dresser to show the contrast. I would have to say contrast is my favorite color even though it isn't a color. Below is a beautiful wine bag my best friend got me for my birthday. Pink, Black White. LOVE IT!! 
Then there is Zebra print. I love black and white and a print like Zebra just makes it that much better. Add a little teal or hot pink with it and BAM.. perfect contrast and combination!


You know, I just realized that I like black. That is strange because I never realized that it is black or white that I actually should call my favorite. I think they make other colors look good or bad. The funny thing is, black is my little chica's favorite color. Always has been. She wants the black crayon, the black bracelet, the black stuffed animal, the black shirt, the black Christmas gift bag, the black this, the black that. HUMM.. that is interesting. The things you realize after you write them.

No comments:

Post a Comment