Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let's go sledding!

On to the mountain and through the woods, a sledding we would go. That is exactly what we did this past Sunday. The snow down here (stills ome on the ground in places) lasted a good 5 days. On the 6th day it began to melt. I knew that the mountain had more snow for a longer amount of time and when I found out my mom had a sled, that was all I needed to hear. So after work, we headed up. Snow clothes and all. Chica was already at her NuNu's house waiting on us. I have not gone sledding in years. I am talking YEARS. It was beautiful up there. Not to cold but just enough snow. Everyone on the mountain goes to the golf course to sled. It is tons of huge hills with no foot or car traffic. PERFECTION for sledding. That night, we were the only people on the entire golf course. It being a Sunday night, I guess everyone was getting ready for the week of reality to start back. AMAZING.. simply beautiful amazing snow.






The picture below is what I mean by amazingly beautiful snow





 
I am in LOVE with the picture above. What a beautiful daughter and handsome husband I have. (for the rest of my life)

Zak on left                   ....               Mom on right

 


That is me at the top of a huge hill that
I was scared to go down. I did it though


Our day ended with:
rosy cheeks and an adrenaline rush (for me at least)


No comments:

Post a Comment