Monday, January 10, 2011

Starting it all over again

As you read a few post back I wanted to do a 30 day picture challenge. Well, my computer has been hard to get to until today so I am starting it all over again. A ton of people are doing the picture a day for a year.. I wish I could say I will do that .. but I know I wont.. Maybe ill try.. Ill forget... I really want to.. It wont happen.. well that is what I keep telling myself .. so instead of saying I will.. we will just see if I do. For now.. I AM SAYING I WILL DO THE 30 PICTURE CHALLENGE

Also.. It is late, I am bored, I want to blog, but I don't want to really think.. Ill answer this just for fun that i found on another Blog. It was called the questions of 4.. or something like that:



4 Shows I watch
1) GREEK.. Love it! Just starte back after like 8 months!!OMG!
2) Desperate Housewifes
3) Private Practice
4) That 70's show

4 Things I am passionate about
1) My little chica
2) Pictures, blogging, etc
3) GOD
4) Family and friends being happy

4 Phrases or words I say a lot
1) Boo Bear.. it is was I have been calling my chica for a few weeks. I have no idea why
2) There are a few curse words I like but I dont type and I use them when it is ok to use them
3) Absolutly.. I say this after things all the time
4) Ok. Ok. Ok.  or anything else I repeat two or three time.. two time traci they call me!

4 Things I have learned from my past
1) Be positive even though it is easier to be negative
2) Don't trust everyone.. actually only trust a few
3) It doesn't matter what people think of how you act, as long as you feel like you are your at your best
4) My mom did more for me than I ever realized, I will do more for Mady than Mady will ever realize

4 Things I did yesterday (it is 1 am on Tuesday morn. I am doing this for monday)
1) Play in the 6 inches of snow we got
2) Take down Christmas Tree
3) Watch movies
4) Blog

4 Places I'd like to go
1) On another Honeymoon
2) Fishing Resort
3) Hawaii ..again
4) NY

4 Things I am looking forward to
Ill just say Life in 2011.. 2010 was a great year for me and I hope 2011 is just as great! or BETTER

4 Things I love about winter
1) Blankets
2)Snow
3)Christmas
4)Snuggling up with Zak and Madz

Ok.. that was boring.. I am bored.. going to catch up on my DVR .. good night

No comments:

Post a Comment