Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Day 02 -
Picture of you and the person you've been closest with the longest

This is my best friend

We have been friends since the 5th grade. That was in 1995. It is now 2011. That would make us best friends for 16 years. She has been there through EvErYtHiNg! I could not imagine her not being apart of my life. In high school we didn't really hang out with any other girls until our Senior Year. It was mainly just her and me 90% of the time. This girl is something else! I admire her so much. She has a will power and motivation that not many people have now a days. I could not even begin to tell the memories we have. 16 years of memories all stored in my head, photos, and notes. She has gone from being a cute, shy, blond headed girl to this amazingly beautiful, grounded, blond headed women. Everyone should be luck enough to have a best friend like her. She was my maid of honor, she is my daughters Godmother.
Best friends forever and always!






No comments:

Post a Comment