Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Then and Now

So I have been bored looking at different pictures on my computer. Actually, I have been transferring my pictures from my hard drive to my external hard drive. I have started 2 blogs, but just can not seem to finish either of them. I guess I am just not in the blogging mood. I am for sure in a picture mood right now though. I decided instead of blogging, I'll just post pictures. And what better pictures to post than Mady.. here are some Then and Now pictures of her ENJOY..

_________________________________________________________________________
Below are Christmas Pictures

Christmas 2007 (3 months old)


Christmas 2008 (1 year 3 months) 


Christmas 2009 (2 years 3 months)



Christmas 2010 (3 years 3 months)


_________________________________________________________________________
Below are Birthday Pictures

August 12, 2007
Just Born


1st Birthday


2nd Birthday


3rd Birthday


_________________________________________________________________________
Below are Beach Pictures

Beach 2008


Beach 2009 


Beach 2010 


And this is just a picture that I am in LOVE with!
(check out my awesome photography skills here) 





2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how beautiful she is! And from all of you and your mom's stories, she seems like such a sweet & kind hearted girl - you are blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You will be blessed too! Enjoy the belly though! Don't rush it. Then enjoy the newbie.. they grow so old not just size but in other way possible!

    ReplyDelete