Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time for a post

So I have not posted anything in a while other than the 30 day picture challenge. Well, I figured it was now time for a new post. Things that have been going on:

Mady is back at preschool (as of last week) since the snow delayed that a week. She of course is loving it!

Job.. well it is going.. enough said

Got measured for bridesmaid dress coming in April

Mady tried on some flower girl dresses

Zak is working late.. almost every night.. it is good because he is making money but I miss him

BIG NEWS

Mady has begun reading. I don't remember if I already posted about this but pics and video are soon to come! I am very excited about this! She actually understands how to sound out words!! She doesn't always want to read or practice reading, but when she wants to.. she does very good! GENIUS I'm telling you!

She has also outgrown all 3T shirts. Her short little legs, high little butt crack, tall torso, normal/short arms are getting pretty hard to dress. The pants are either to big in the waste which results in the little plummer crack, the shirts are to short in length to cover it. Or, the pants are good in the waist but short in the ankles. Shirts are good in length but a little long in the arms. RESULT TO THIS..   buying 4 Little girls.. not 4T.. as in toddler, 4 little girls!! In the shirt.. and for pants going with 4T. Shorts and skirts (since it is now time to start buying for spring) still 3T. If length is not important and we are doing just waste then 3T is perfect. SOO, if you are buying for her in the next few months.....

Tops 4 Little Girls
Pants 4T
Shorts/Skirts 3T (anything bigger will be too long)

MORE NEWS


As you may have heard, 2011 is my year to become a better wife, mother, friend, daughter.  As part of being a better Wife (and mother) I am cooking.. Cooking GOOD. I now have a new blog along with my sister and mom where we are posting our recipes. A Crockpot Life Check it out.. NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment