Saturday, January 29, 2011

Do they have size 8 bowling shoes?

Today marks the first time that Madyson went bowling. While I was at work today, her and Zak talked about things to do this afternoon. When he was giving options, bowling was one of them. BOWLING she says! All day she wanted to go bowling. After asking Lauren and Jason to join, I got real excited about going! I have not been bowling in FOREVER! After work, I went home, took a shower, got ready, got Mady ready, and off we went. She kept saying how she was "soo esited" .



 I have never been bowling with a little kid before. I kept wondering... do they have a size 8 in bowling shoes for toddlers? I don't really want her to wear some shoe with other peoples feet in it. Then again, it would be just another toddler whos feet have been in them. Do little kids have "funky" feet. Guess what, THEY DO have toddler sized bowling shoes. And, they have to wear them.


We all helped her bowl. I told her not to step over the line. Of course this made her want to step over soooo bad. She kept looking at it every time she went up to it. She did real good. A few very very slow pushes down the aisle but all in all, good job Mady!




Watching the ball roll down. And BAM they hit the pins!








Even though it is blurry, you can see she is sad about the pics she hit. If you look behind her though, she did good. She hit a few pins.




Dancing with LaLa and swinging the ball 1.2.3. with dad were her favorite parts of the night








By the end of the 2nd game, she was over it! She played every turn though. All she really wanted to do was play in the arcade. I don't know why I didn't take pics of her playing the games, but we ended up with 294 tickets! WOO HOO.. The picture below is the ending scores. Top to bottom the order went, Traci, Lauren, Madyson, Jason, and Zak. Yes.. I did not beat Mady by much. The 2nd round it was 50 her.. 53 me. I need to practice!



Our night ended with some prized from the arcade
and a "we have to do that again mommy"

No comments:

Post a Comment