Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My first sushi

So i dont like sushi nut i always want to try to like it.. Not the war fish stuff uck! But it always looks so pretty and yummy well Zak and I went to this new place called the rice box. It has all asian food. He ask me if I want to try a crunch roll with snow crab and avacado, yummy. Of course i want to try it.. Dont know if ill like it though. It comes out and looks sooo good. It even smells good. I go for it. Picking up the sticky rice roll and dunk it in the soy sauce. As i sink my teeth in it, the avacado and crab mix in my mouth OMG I love it. I think i now may crave this sushi roll
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. We've seen the sign for Rice Box, but didn't know what to expect! Glad to know it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete