Thursday, April 26, 2012

Why I want a puppy

 

I grew up with indoor dogs all my life. Everyone in my family had an indoor dog. I said I would never have one. If I ever had a dog (which I never wanted in the first place) I would get a medium outside dog. Now that I have had a medium outside dog for 2 years, there is nothing like having a little indoor dog. I want a puppy. Not until we move though, I must have hardwood floor to have an indoor dog. I must have hardwood floors regardless. I am not enjoying my first house with carpet to say the least.

 

Back to the pup.. Isn’t it cute? How could you not want this? I want this! I have had a thing for these ears since I saw Lady and the Tramp when I was around 6 years old. I remember choosing the puppy stuffed animal that had these type of ears. Omg, I want a pup.

100486635405311494_BM279C6w_bimagesCA3K7Q6Q
(this is what I want. I love her!)

My family has had these little things in our family and they have got to be the best dogs ever. I have heard bad things about this breed as well but I think it depends on the owner and well, luck of the litter?! Gosh she is just so cute! Now if only I could talk Mady into it. She wants a puppy one day and then for weeks she says she doesn’t want a dog, she just wants molly brown. Zak is down I know. He can’t say no to a puppy..

No comments:

Post a Comment