Friday, April 20, 2012

Lip gloss

Why is it that everything made for a kid seems way to hard to open but yet he things I don't want her to get into a cat could open with its paws.

The Easter Bunny purchased this cute little flower and in each petal is a colored lip gloss. The Easter Bunny knew how important colored lipgloss was but little did it know how aggravating it would be to open hat flowered lipgloss.

As I am trying to place my adult size fingers on the mouse size opening spot I look at Mady sadly. In my defeated tone I tell her I can't do it. I figured she would go all emotional on me but no oh no. I was wrong. She stood up and started cheering for me. I reached over and hit record on my phone. You will only be able to hear her since the phone was face down and I was busy trying to open that ridiculous Easter Bunny's gift.


I did get it open and while typing this I look over and she has put about 22 layers of pink lipgloss on. Luckily she is too cute to be mad at. What do you think about this pink lipglossed girl?

1 comment: