Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Phone blog with pictures.

So I might as well see how the post will look with pictures from my phone. If all goes well. Then this may become the next best thing in blogging. Posting pictures directly from my phone would be so much easier then uploading to y computer first. So, here it goes..


Ok I uploaded it but on my current screen as I type it shows the picture at the bottom in a small box. Guess we will see if it places it above this paragraph.


And post....



Update. After posting and looking at the post with pictures. I see that the picture is huge and isn't placed where I wanted it. Considering it is bloggers first app.. Maybe they will fix that. Until then I may not be posting pcs from my phone.


Update again. I went to settings and was able to change the size of my pictures. Whoop whoop. Back to posting phone pics.

 

 

20111207130238

No comments:

Post a Comment