Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Phone blog... Say what?

I have been waiting for this day. Where blogger had an app for apple products. The thing that upsets me is now that there is an app for it, I have to type with this damn iPhone keyboard. I don't like it. Simply put I can't type worth crap on here and auto correct never thinks what I am thinking. With this said, please forgive any misspellings or sentences that have words left out (any time I hit the letters l k or M I end up hitting the back space.. Letters c b n always end up hitting space bar.) I have only had the phone for 4ish weeks so I assume I will get better at this keyboard but until them, it is hit or miss. Literally.

Also. I have no idea how this post with look since it is the app and I on my phone. I could love it or hate it. Loving it means back to blogging a lite more than I have been. Hateing it means I'll holdup finger on the application for a few and then hit the - sign to delete it!

Well, my dog is barking and it is almost midnight sooo I must go yell at her. Geez my life would be easier and more peaceful with out a dog. I am just not an animal person when it comes to having my own pet! My fish though... They are awesome.. And pretty.. and quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment